Hotwire Hotel: Specific Bloomington hotel help

blobula
By blobula,
in

Im looking for one of the following hotels to stay at for a weekend during the month of September. Any help as to the dates to ensure one of these properties?

Radisson Blu mall of America

Radisson by Mall of America with water park

I see a 4* hotel listed constantly in the $120 range as Bloomington - mall of America - map boutique hotel. Is this the Radisson Blu?

Thank you!

I think there's only one Radisson Hotel in Bloomington. The water park is adjacent to the Radisson Hotel.

The Radisson is never seen with the Botique Hotel amenity. But please post the dates for your search and the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at and we'll be happy to have a look at this.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread.

to stay at for a weekend during the month of September.

Please help us here. We need some dates to go on. Are you looking for Fri-Sun or Sat-Sun?

Let us know and we'll go from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

EDIT. I found the second Radisson now.

The dates would be over a Friday - Monday when looking for one of the two properties mentioned.

Here is the listing for the Boutique hotel.

8/28 - 8/31 or 9/11-9/14

Bloomington - Mall of America - MSP Airport - $119

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

For clarify (as it may help anyone following along in the future):

on HOTWIRE:

4* Radisson Blu Mall of America (Bloomington - Mall of America - MSP Airport)

2100 Killebrew Dr, Bloomington

4.5* Radisson Blu Hotel Minneapolis

35 South Seventh Street, Minneapolis (Downtown Minneapolis)

As for the 4* HOTWIRE offer above, this could be a new amenity set for the Radisson Blue Mall of America, but i'm really not certain.

For 8/28-8/31 (i didn't check your other set of dates) i do see this 4 star MSP-Mall of America (confirm your dates on the landing page) hotel on PRICELINE EXPRESS for $120/nite with:

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... my guess for this one is the Radisson Blu Mall Of America (2100 Killebrew Drive)

Are you able to commit to these dates? (or are your plans not yet firm)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]