Priceline Hotel: San Francisco bidding- Weekday or Weekend?

jimmytwoshoes
By jimmytwoshoes,
in

I'm looking at a trip to San Francisco and wine country in September.  I am looking at 2 weeks but wondering if it is cheaper and better for bidding for weekend nights or weekday nights.

I am deciding between Sept. 9-14 or 23-28 with two nights in San Francisco.  Can be Th-Sat or Sat-Mon. Just wondering which is better considering traditionally prices are high in the city.

Considering FW, Financial Dist, USE&W, SOMA. 

Will consider other areas if near public transportation for the two nights in SF. Hoping for a safe 3* or a 4 star in the near $175.

Looking at some of the travel websites and it's kinda scary the properties that are listed below 3*

Any suggestions?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm looking at a trip to San Francisco and wine country in September. 

I am deciding between Sept. 9-14 or 23-28 with two nights in San Francisco.  Can be Th-Sat or Sat-Mon.

Please clarify...

Are you looking to be in wine country (Sonoma, Napa, etc) for 3 nites and San Francisco for 2 nites within either of the date ranges above?

If i have it correct, do you yet have hotel(s) for the wine country leg of this trip OR will you be looking at PRICELINE / HOTWIRE for that as well?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]