Priceline Hotel: Priceline Express Deal 4.5* 11/5-11/9

Ajmiller9
By Ajmiller9,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not currently seeing either of these properties offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

If you're still seeing each, can you please use the following method(s) to confirm if you have the complete amenity set listed for each:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you're still seeing each, can you please use the following method(s) to confirm if you have the complete amenity set listed for each:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Did you use the method(s) above to confirm the amenities??

This is what i'm seeing for the current 5* offered:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

...if this is wha tyou're seeing, my best guess would be the Sofitel New York

For the 4.5* property:

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... the Warwick would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am seeing a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal on price line for a 4.5* Midtown east 11/5-11/9 for $252


 Pets Allowed Business Center Restaurant Free Internet Fitness CenterBed choice available

There is also a free interet included next to the price and 8+ rating.  I am thinking this is Omni Birkshire, but could it be Waldorf.  Also, if I see the expressdeal and this is the only 4.5 star would I get the same hotel if I just bid?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Best guess would be The Benjamin.

Also, if I see the expressdeal and this is the only 4.5 star would I get the same hotel if I just bid?

No, PRICELINE EXPRESS and PRICELINE bidding (NYOP) are two different services with different inventory.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases. 

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]