Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying Union Square hotel

Yuv
By Yuv,
in

Hey, new to the forums so hope I'm doing this okay.

Searching for a SF hotel for 16-20th of August for ~200 a night before taxes.

I found the following hotel and trying to identify it:

4* Union Square West area boutique hotel [95% Recommended]

$194

Pet friendly
Fitness center
Restaurant(s)
Business ce
nterInternet access
Spa services
In-room accessibility

From what I've read here, it seems most likely to be the Prescott. Would that be your best guess? I've read that the Prescott is currently going through renovation and there are a lot of complaints about the noise so I wish to avoid that hotel.

Thanks!

Another option on Hotwire is:

4* Union Square East area Boutique Hotel (with no rating at all. Only hotel I've seen with no rating. Does that mean anything?)

$190

Free Internet
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Internet access

When I click on the hotel it says "Book soon! The last person got the Galleria Park Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel". 

I would be very happy to get the Galleria Park Hotel, but I doubt its that easy, right?

Is that likely to be Sir Francis Drake?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The "last person got ..." message shown by HOTWIRE is in reference to the last person who won a hotel in that zone at that star rating... it doesn't apply to the amenity set of the current offer nor does it say anything about the current hotel offered.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

This is the info through EasyView:

Dates 16-20th August

4* Union Square West $193

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, In-room accessibility

4* Union Square East $190

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

4* Union Square West $193

Best guess would be the The Marker San Francisco or Monaco San Francisco, A Kimpton Hotel.

4* Union Square East $190

Best guess would be Hotel G.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]