Hotwire Hotel: 3* Austin (Arboretum - Mopac) Embassy Suites

RickW
By RickW,
in

Hi guys,

Booking a weekend trip to Austin (7/31 - 8/2) and looking in the MOPAC area. I think what I found for $79 per night is the Hyatt House. Amenities from your link are:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Suite, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Let me know if you agree before I go forward. I might be missing something. Thanks!

Rick

Yes, i would agree that the Hyatt House Austin/Arboretum would be the best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

New wrinkle. I went through the link and discovered another 3* in the same zone but with a 100% recommendation and what appears to be a deep discount (63%). It has a 4.5 out of 5 star rating on TripAdvisor, just like the previous one I found. This one is coming in at $82 and the other one we suspected was the Hyatt House is still $79. The weird part is that it's showing up on the hotwire tab but not in the "hotwire easy view" tab. The amenities on the hotwire tab are:

Free parking

Free breakfast

Suite

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Thoughts?

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

1. search HOT.WIRE (or use the HOT.WIRE tab at Bidding.Helper) and...

2. click the offer

3.  on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
4.in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

This is what I see when replicating your search,

Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Suite
Indoor Pool
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Kitchenette
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower

...If this is what you see would my guess be Embassy Suites Austin-Arboretum.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:
1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our Bidding.Helper and click the green 'See All Amenities' button
OR
2) search HOT.WIRE (or use the HOT.WIRE tab at Bidding.Helper) and...

· click the offer
·  on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
·  in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Got it. It was the Embassy Suites. Looks like they are now a 3* instead of a 3.5* on Hotwire. Amenities on the final purchase invoice are:

Free parking
Free breakfast
Suite
Indoor pool(s)
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Self-service laundry
Internet access
Kitchenette

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired
Accessible for hearing impaired
Accessible path of travel
In-room accessibility
Accessible bathroom
Accessible parking
Roll-in shower

Thanks for all your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]