Hotwire Hotel: 4* Help with 4* St. Louis Downtown Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch

Razorback15
By Razorback15,
in

I am a first timer and just wanting assurance this is the Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch.

4 Stars, Regular Price: $119/night  Discount Price: $65/night          95% Recommended, 73 Reviews

Dates: 8/8 - 8/10

Amenities:

Free Internet, Pet Friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Golf nearby

Accessibility:

Visually impaired, hearing impaired

Tripadvisor:

4.0/5.0   

Again, I am new to this and just wanting an opinion.

I'll be sure to post when I book!  

Thanks!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page and make the board easier to navigate)

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and please click each of these previous links before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Deals can change quickly but i am still seeing the same hotel that i think you previously saw... but with more amenities (and the price is $66 now... not uncommon for HOTWIRE to fluctuate the price slightly from one search to the next)

Using the BiddingHelper.com method above do you see any 4* hotel offered in this zone at/near $65/nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, it changed to $66 and now is back to $65.  Although this price is the same as the previous deal, free internet is now shown in the amenities.

Therefore, I now think the deal has changed to the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch.

Sorry I edited my post before you replied but it did not go through.

Thanks again!

If you're interested in the current (or any other) hotel please use the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab and include the full list of amenities associated with the property and we will have a look.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]