Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking

I was pretty sure this was the Hilton, but Hotel 71 was a viable option, and the Hotwire website even indicated to me that the last person that took this deal got Hotel 71, but sure enough Hilton popped up after I clicked through. I'm happy with that, but lesson learned. Also, Hotwire was advertising this as 62% or 63% off. Rates on all of the hotel websites were high for a 4 person room at the Hilton...between $390 and $500. I checked the Hilton website before purchasing. It appeared that Hilton Quebec was sold out of "standard two bed" rooms but still had upgraded corner view suites that accommodate 4 people available for $392 a night. On all of the hotel websites, it is clear that once you click to make the reservation, they show that it is a corner view suite. There are definitely regular 2 person, one beds available for $140. Anyway, it will be interesting to see if I'm put in a $400 a night suite or just a regular 2 bed standard room, considering this is the discount rate (60% off a $400 room) that Hotwire lured me in with. Any thoughts on that? Thanks for the website...glad I finally joined. 

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice win for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

The hotel's website is not an indicator of what room you may get - I'd call the hotel and ask regarding room assignment.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]