Hotwire Hotel: 3* Vernon Village Green Hotel

tigerletigre
By tigerletigre,
in

Vernon, BC, Canada (YVE-Vernon Regional) Shadow, 1 rooms, 2 adults, 0 children, Jul 18 - Jul 19
Vernon area hotelShow 85% recommended Booked 5 times today
CAD100 per night

Amenities

Fitness center   Free Internet   Free breakfast   Free parking   Indoor pool(s)   Pet friendly   Pool(s)   Restaurant(s)   Smoke-free rooms
Reviews

Hotwire customer reviews
85%
recommended
(65 total reviews)
Overall satisfaction4Condition of hotel3.5Quality of service4Room comfort3.5Room cleanliness4Location of hotel4
Map

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your hotel
Hotels
Village Green Hotel
4801 - 27 Street
Vernon, BC, V1T 4Z1
See ratings guide
(250) 542-3321 | View map

Check in
Sat, Jul 18, 2015 3:00 PM
Check out
Sun, Jul 19, 2015 11:00 AM
Times are subject to change. Please confirm with your hotel.

1 night Hot Rate® Hotel@ CAD99.98/night $99.979
Tax recovery charges & fees CAD26.21
Subtotal CAD126.19
Hotwire Total CAD126.19

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities (including the accessible) that are currently showing in the MY ACCOUNT link for this purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]