Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Oak Brook - Downers Grove) Westin Lombard Yorktown Center

jayhawk32
By jayhawk32,
in

Chicago Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower area hotel, 4*, 7/24-7/26, $186

The following amenities are listed:

Business center

Pet friendly

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Internet access

It is 95% recommended.  Is this more than likely the Drake Hotel?  Would appreciate any input.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

These are fairly common amenities, but the Drake has been seen with this amenity set previously so that would be my guess.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

... and if you haven't yet, please read your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page and make the board easier to navigate)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...

7/23/15 - 7/26/15

4.5 stars

ombard - Oak Brook - Downers Grove area hotel 

95% recommended

Amenities:

Business center

Indoor pool(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness center

Internet access

Restaurant(s)

Free parking

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Any idea what hotel this could be?  Thanks in advance.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread (or at the very least, 'close' the other thread stating that your plans have changed, before starting a new topic... but better to just continue the existing thread). Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My apologies for not submitting my posts correctly.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that there are more amenities that I'm not seeing.  The only other link that I see on the screen that lists these amenities is the one that says "Book Now."  Am I missing something?  Thanks again in advance.

The only other link that I see on the screen that lists these amenities is the one that says "Book Now."  Am I missing something?

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Do you see the additional amenities now?

This is what I see when replicating your search,

Free Parking

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

...If this is what you see would my guess be Westin Lombard Yorktown Center.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Yellowdog.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]