Hotwire Hotel: 5* Mayakoba area all inclusive hotel -- $383

mjz
By mjz,
in

I'm looking to travel to the Riviera Maya 2/11/2016 through 2/16/2016.  The resort referenced in the topic title has amenities of: free parking, free breakfast, free internet, suite, beach front hotel, free food and drinks, free premium drinks, a la carte dining, indoor pool(s).  When I click on the resort, the next page states that the last person received the Blue Diamond Riviera Maya.  Is there any relevance to what the last person received?  I love this resort and would gladly stay there again, especially at a rate of $383.

The "Last person got ___" info is in reference to the last person who bought a hotel at this star rating in the zone, not the specific hotel currently being offered.

For the offer above I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Suite

Beachfront

Food and Beverages

Premium Beverages

ala Carte

Indoor Pool

Water Sports

Smoke Free

Evening Entertainment

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Spa

This HOTWIRE property has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any additional insight into this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If I pull the trigger with HOTWIRE... report back.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you decide to do for this trip (even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, you cancel the trip, make a regular rate booking, etc) as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]