Hotwire Hotel: 3* Atlantic City

skerr27
By skerr27,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please post your date(s) for the stay and we'll be happy to take a look at this.

Also, I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page.

Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Using the method above this is the amenity set i'm seeing for this offer:

Free Internet

Near Beach

Smoke Free

Fitness

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet (note listed in your amenity set above)

Golf

Spa

.. i'm not sure of this one, the Wyndham Skyline Tower would be a guess, but why this 3* hotel when there are 4* properties for not much more as well as 3.5* properties for less than this one?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After further research i don't think this is the Wyndham Skyline Tower... i'm still not certain, but the Courtyard Atlantic City would be my current guess.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help (and please include the hotel amenities in your posted win if you go with an offer other than this one)

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]