Hotwire Hotel: Barcelona 07/29/2015-07/31/2015

crusenberry
By crusenberry,
in

Can you help me identify the following? Barcelona July 29-31 2015

3.5 Stars Beachfront-Forum area hotel. Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, and more.70.00

4 Star Beachfront- Forum Area Hotel Restaurants Business center and more 76.00

3 Star Barceloneta- Aquarium- Port Olimpic Area Hotel Free Internet, smoke free rooms, restaurants(s) and more 80.00

Thank you!

Looking to win a good deal on hotwire :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For all hotels, I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Sorry here are the correct listings:

Barcelona 07/29/2015-07/31/2015  :D

3.5* Beachfront - Forum FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Restaurant(s), Internet access 76.00

4* Beachfront - Forum FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom 70.00

4* Barceloneta - Aquarium - Port Olimpic FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Internet access 104.00

I added the star ratings below for each of the properties (based upon the current offers, as i think you may have changed the order and possibly the offers from your original post):

Not certain but my best guesses are below:

4* Beachfront - Forum FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Restaurant(s), Internet access 76.00

--> no guess 

3.5* Beachfront - Forum

--> NH Diagonal Center

4* Barceloneta - Aquarium - Port Olimpic

--> Medinacelli Hotel Barcelona

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking. Thought I would book directly with hotel to ensure sea view and easy access to the beach. But we have decided to look in other areas of Barcelona to stay. So we have not book at any of your guess earlier. Could you possibly have a look at this hotel. 

Passeig de Gràcia - Casa Batlló - Shopping District  5 Star 99.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

My guess for this one would be the Melia Barcelona Sarria.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases. (where you can easily see rates for hotels along the coastline if that is the route you decide to go)

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Any guess on the following? 07/29/2015-07/31/2015 

Barcelona Cathedral - Gothic Quarter - Arc de Triomf 3 Star 80.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Passeig de Gràcia - Casa Batlló - Shopping District  3.5 Star 79.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

La Rambla - Plaça Catalunya - Old Town 4 Star 102.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Plan on selecting a hotel through your service today. 

3* Barcelona Cathedral - Gothic Quarter - Arc de Triomf $80

Best guess Confortel Almirante

3.5* Passeig de Gràcia - Casa Batlló - Shopping District  3.5 Star $79

I'm sorry to say that a 3.5* property with this amenity combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. But take a look at the HOTWIRE customer reviews. I wouldn't book this.

4* La Rambla - Plaça Catalunya - Old Town 4 Star $102

Best guess would be Silken Concordia.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you decide.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]