Hotwire Hotel: 3* Newport - Otter Rock Little Creek Cove

altoid
By altoid,
in

this one came up  and so did a little message stating the last person who bought got "littlr creek cove".  no previous wins reported but my research stated it shouuld be good so I went for it.  

Amenities:

Free parking

Free Internet

Beachfront hotel (website states all units have an ocean view.

Full kitchen

Internet access

Golf nearby

Used BB HOTWIRE link as always.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

There may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities) that are showing when you view this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of the HOTWIRE home page.

Also, for future purchases, note that the "Last person got ___" information is relative to the last person who bought a hotel at this star rating in the zone... not necessarily the underlying hotel that is currently being offered (although glad to see it worked out well for you this time around :) )

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That's the full list of amenities.

Also, "last person got ......" was a clue and thats all I meant to imply  Since no condo of any rating had ever been reported here as a win, and then I saw that the last winner  with that rating won this property, that's a good clue.  

I saw it had 100% appoval on only a few reviews.  Went to Trip Advisor and saw similiar high satisfaction rating including a complaint from someone who stated they booked it thru hotwire.....    

So while it wasn't guarranteed, I had a good clue given above.  In the worst case I was prepared to take a deal others have raved about, whatever condo property it was.  

The reason I was focused on this property?  I want a view from my room.  A "beachfront hotel" is no guarrantee of a view.  However this property states on their own webpage that every room has an ocean view.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]