Priceline Hotel: Need help bidding for 3* plus hotel in San Fran 29/08/15 - 01/09/15 3nights

sball18
By sball18,
in

Hello,

This is my first time bidding on hotels with Priceline. I have used your PRICELINE link and read the posts about bidding strategy but have had no luck yet.

I am looking for a 3* plus hotel in the following areas:

- USW, USE, FD, FW, SOMA, Japan Town, or Marina - Lombard Street.

My maximum is $200 US per night, however if it is less than that, that would be great.

Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page and make the board easier to navigate)

So we don't duplicate any efforts that have already been tried, what has been your highest bid amount so far in each zone? (and at what star level if something other than 3 stars)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At this point, I don't think $200 is going to be enough for these dates, but I'm guessing you're not terribly far off ($215-225 for a 3*, probably mildly more for a 3.5*. I'm seeing a 4.5* for $255 on Hot.wire in USW, but otherwise, everything at the 4* level is much higher.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]