Priceline Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Midtown West) Club Quarters Midtown

robertknyc
By robertknyc,
in

I bid up to $130 for a 4*, and in the process one of Express Deals I was hoping to nab at a lower price disappeared.  I saw the 3.5* Express offer for what I thought was Club Quarters Midtown and it seemed like a good compromise.  Took the deal at $133 and that's what I got.  The amenities are Free Internet, Restaurant, Fitness Center and Business Center.  Total cost $499, which beats the hotel's web site price of $568.  I'm happy with this win...the location works well for me and the hotel looks nice.  I used the Priceline links from the site.

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear the previous property disappeared before you could purchase it, but glad to see you guessed this hotel correctly and that you're happy with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add the amenity set for this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay and have fun in NYC!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]