Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Crystal City - Reagan National Airport DCA) The Westin Crystal City

crito
By crito,
in

4* $82 for the night of 11/13/15

FULL AMENITIES: Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

The thing is, rack rates are not much higher, esp. since I don't have to add "fees". Hm, can't decide. Is there a pretty definite ID for this one?

The Westin, Hilton, and Hyatt all seem likely candidates for this one.

If you do decide to book thru regular booking channels, please use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com (which may also make it easy to evaluate your regular rate options for these dates)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks.

I can get the Hilton or Hyatt for $89 rack rate, so with the extra Hotwire fees that's only a couple of bucks more. I think I'd buy from Hotwire if I was fairly confident it was the Westin, but I'll use your links to get the Hyatt if I go that route.

I have so much time, though, I think I'll just wait a while and see if a better-looking deal shows up. (I have a late DCA arrival, so Crystal City is my only target.)

I have so much time, though, I think I'll just wait a while and see if a better-looking deal shows up.

You may want to make a back-up reservation using RefundableRates.com to protect yourself from any rate increases, and then sign up for alerts with RateDrop so that you'll be made aware of any rate drops in this zone for your dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Checked again this morning and found these amenities on a 4* for $73:

Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

The price had dropped, and the Pet Friendly amenity made me think the Westin was most likely, so I pulled the trigger. (Of the three likely 4*s, I prefer the Westin.) Used the Betterbidding BiddingHelper.com link to book it!

Hotels are pretty cheap for this date in the DCA area, but the Westin rack rate is $129, so I'm quite pleased with the deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]