Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Austin (Northwest) Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Lakeline Mall

mart1975
By mart1975,
in

I need to locate a la quinta in or near Austin Texas as I have pets and most hotels charge a lot.  I thought I found one as the only 2.5* in NW austing was a la quinta.  But then  ended up with an extended stay and they want $150 on for my pets to come.  La quinta is free for pets and a nicer hotel but I got this.  I notified hotwire that they don't allow my breed and they are allowing me to rebook once and they will cancel the original so any help finding a la quinta or ifentifying this hotel would be greatly appreciated.   I only have one shot... one opportunity =)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page and make the board easier to navigate)

I thought I found one as the only 2.5* in NW austing was a la quinta. But then ended up with an extended stay...

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the details of your purchase so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Then feel free to start a NEW TOPIC for your 'replacement' stay and we will try to assist you there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]