Hotwire Hotel: 4* Tokyo (Shinjuku - Nakano) Hotel Century Southern Tower

bdemsky
By bdemsky,
in

Unfortunately, without any amenities showing there's really no way to really begin to narrow down what this may be.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have questions about additional listings.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

It's difficult to have confidence in any guess with no amenities showing, but my guess for this one would be the Shinjuku Granbell Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We don't have much history for Tokyo.

I took a look at PRICELINE EXPRESS and they have a 4* $86 that I believe is Shinjuku Granbell Hotel. Would that be of interest?

I wouldn't take for granted that Hilton will show if you use the bidding service.

Let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Yellowdog.

Are you interested in the guessed Shinjuku Granbell at $86/nite OR did you want to move forward by bidding on PRICELINE... or are you not interested in an 'opaque' hotel purchase?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

...if I book PRICELINE it'll give me a single bedroom whereas I need space for 2 people

Do you need two beds OR one bed for double occupancy is acceptable? All PRICELINE rooms are booked for double occupancy.

You can also try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will show you hotels near almost any address in the world and makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

1 bed but big enough for 2 people

Then PRICELINE should be OK for your needs as all rooms are guaranteed for double occupancy. You could also try PRICELINE EXPRESS where some of the options show 'Bed Choice' (and look at the options to see what type of rooms are offered)

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Guys new development maybe you can assist

There is a new 4 star on hotwire

Oct 9-12 $157/night

100% recommended I think that's trip advisor

and 5/5 rating

Shinjuku area

Amenities

Free Internet

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Internet access

In-room accessibility

Any idea what hotel this is?

my other question is under room type is says "free cancellation"

yet under booking note it says all sales are final

any thoughts on this?

Which zone is this property located in?

Have you changed your dates to 10/9-10/12 (as these are different than the dates in your original post of 10/8-10/11)

The Free Cancellation is something that HOTWIRE is trying out with a few select properties.

Guys new development maybe you can assist

There is a new 4 star on hotwire

Oct 9-12 $157/night

100% recommended I think that's trip advisor

and 5/5 rating

Shinjuku area

Amenities

Free Internet

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Internet access

In-room accessibility

Any idea what hotel this is?

my other question is under room type is says "free cancellation"

yet under booking note it says all sales are final

any thoughts on this?

not sure how to report this but the informaiton could be valuable

based on this query above and the ability to cancel I went ahead and purchased and the hotel was Century Southern Tower Hotel

I have since cancelled it because the deal isn't all that good and the area could potentially be questioned to be shimbuya vs shinjuku

anyways I felt for the good of the board it would be of value to get more results for tokyo hotels

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Good to see that everything worked out OK with HOTWIRE

I have since cancelled it because the deal isn't all that good and the area could potentially be questioned to be shimbuya vs shinjuku

This hotel is well within the Shinjuku zone. Did HOTWIRE cancel the hotel without any questions? Did you just refer to the "free cancellation"?

May I ask why you canceled this hotel? It's a top rated hotel with a superb location for this zone. It's only a few steps to the JR Shinjuku station

Yellowdog.

I cancelled it using the free cancellation option and with little issue

I found the price to not be discounted enough and I have an issue if HOTWIRE isn't offering a substantial discount.  It's just principal I guess

I found hotel sites that essentially were offering the same price maybe $10-$20 more a night.  I prefer deeper discounts.

Anyways thanks for the help and i'll still let you know what I end up deciding

Thanks for the additional information.

If you end up going with a different PRICELINE or HOTWIRE offer, please use a NEW TOPIC to post the details of your win.

If you're unable to find anything thru the opaque services you can also try searching our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will shows hotels near almost any address in the world and makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Good luck with your 'replacement' stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]