Hotwire Hotel: 5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower) Waldorf Astoria Chicago

caribbean42
By caribbean42,
in

Just trying to figure out what hotel this is?

Mag Mile North-Water Tower Area, 95 %, 5 star, $270.00 our date 7/25/2015

Amenities

Free Internet

Business Center

Fitness Center

Pet Friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Tennis Nearby

I think it is the Peninsula Hotel Chicago

Please let me know, thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any additional insight into this one.

AaronJB knows this area extremely well and i'm sure will add his thoughts once he see this thread.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. Guesses would be the Ritz, Four Seasons or Park Hyatt.

There is a 5* in the River North-NMA area on PRICELINE EXPRESS deals for $273 w/Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center. This listing hasn't been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess the Park Hyatt.

Finally, on HOTWIRE, seeing a 5* in the Mag Mile-RN area for a few bucks more than the 5* in the Mag Mile-WT area. The 5* in the Mag Mile-RN area is showing w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa. 

-- This would likely be the Langham.

Would any of these be of interest?

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

I did have it I'd on Thursday night, but I did not book it, thought I would check it this morning only to find a different listing for amenities, ...??? now, not so confident about what hotel this is. I will keep you posted, we are going to Chicago to celebrate our wedding anniversary and will be booking something soon, thanks for all your help.

Congrats on your success! :)

Wow, very lucky win - definitely a great deal on this gorgeous property. It is a pretty easy walk from here to the Red Line station at Chicago/State.

Thank you for letting us know about this new Hot.wire property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]