Priceline Hotel: Need help identifying 4* millennium park hotel

TS1
By TS1,
in

There are a few PRICELINE EXPRESS deals that I am unsure of what hotel it could be. There is currently a 4* millenniums park hotel for 5/22-5/24 listed for $139 a night. Amenities include: restaurant, business center, fitness center and free Internet.

All the hotels look like they allow pets, but this one doesnt show it so I'm not sure what it could be.

I was planning on staying at the renaissance downtown, but my marriott points haven't credited yet. So, I am stuck searching last minute for a good deal, preferably in the river north area or not too far from there.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Fort Lauderdale Hotwire thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay) Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

A guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above would be W Hotel Chicago City Center.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]