Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Los Angeles (Wilshire - Mid-Wilshire - USC) Ramada Los Angeles

robteb
By robteb,
in

After several days of checking both Hot.wire and Priceline.Express Deals, and bidding in several zones on Price.line, I finally won this hotel.  Wasn't looking for anything fancy this time, but I was slightly disappointed when I won the Ramada. I was expecting the Radisson if I won in this zone, but that's the chance you take -- you never know when a new hotel will be added!  Reviews are mixed, but with free parking in downtown L.A., one can't complain too much!

OOPS -- wrong hotel in the title.  I actually won the Ramada Los Angeles/Downtown West, but can't figure out how to change the title of my original post! 

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Priceline Hotel List

I always take the TA reviews with a grain of salt. And keep in mind with TA reviews that many of those people paid full price, which is often significantly more, and may have different expectations at those price points. And for some reason are the TA reviewers many times eager to complain over ridiculous things.

Enjoy your stay and lets us hope that the hotel exceeds your expectations.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]