Priceline Hotel: 2* Lawrence Quality Inn Lawrence

mkall
By mkall,
in

I was a bit disappointed with this result. Based on the list of Lawrence hotels in Better Bidding for Priceline, I thought I would only get the Holiday Inn. I started at $50 for 3* (lost), $55 for 2.5* (lost), and $60 for 2* (accepted).

Oh well, I guess those are the risks. You ought to update the pinned hotel list to reflect that this hotel is now a possibility.

Quality Inn, 801 Iowa Street, Lawrence , KS

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding! (we've been waiting for your first post!)

Please note the message at the top of the Priceline Hotel List as the hotel lists only contain hotels that have been reported to the board, and as you might imagine, Lawrence Kansas isn't exactly a destination hot spot so we don't get too many reported wins in this area. ;)

Assuming this isn't your first PRICELINE or HOTWIRE purchase in the 8+ years since you joined the board, please start to share all your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you have benefited by those who have posted their wins before you.

Thanks you for sharing this win and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]