Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) Hotel 140

Wyomingtraveler
By Wyomingtraveler,
in

Hey all

I just booked a hotel for my pre-cruise stay (posted on this site). Now I am looking at a hotel for the 3 nights after my cruise. For these nights I am looking for something in back bay area (I think?), but am open to anything that might be close to some sightseeing opportunities (I am traveling with my retired parents that don't get around to well, so less walking is better). Please clue me into why I might want to look at hotels in the Back Bay area or some other zone through Hotwire. I thought the person paying for the trip would complain when i told him the previously booked hotel would cost him over $340, but he did not. I any event I won't say that price is not an option, but I don't think we need the most expensive place in Boston. 

Please keep all posts for this stay in this same thread and only post using one user name. Once you win a hotel use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this thread to edit the topic title to reflect your purchase and provide the details of your win. The entire thread will also, if necessary, then automatically be moved to the correct section of the board (ie- if you ultimately use PRICELINE and the thread is currently in the HOTWIRE section, or vice-versa)

We need a bit more to go on to determine your options... desired star rating and budget? At the 3* level you're likely looking in the $175-$200 range... at the 4* level the $225-$250 area.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey

Just booked the Hotel 140 using the HOTWIRE link at this site and got the great deal listed below.

• Rate per night  $188.00 x 3 nights
  • Subtotal  $564.00
  • Tax recovery charges + fees $114.93
  • Hotwire total  $678.93
This hotel feature the following amenities:

Free Internet - Smoke-free rooms - Fitness center - Business center - Self-service laundry - Internet access - In-room accessibility - Accessible bathroom

The total listed above is at least $250 off the best rate I was finding at sites like Hotels..com and Expe.dia. Does not look like it is the fanciest hotel, but does rate 4* out 5* at Tripadvisor and the location looks good, plus it has free internet (like to use to plan my day on public transit).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]