Priceline Hotel: Identify Hotel -- Priceline Express - 2 1/2* Downtown Chattanooga

lovingmom
By lovingmom,
in

I'm thinking this might be the Clarion Inn, but not sure.  Would anyone have any guesses that could help?

Dates are for 5/9/15

1 night

searched for 1 room, 2 A, 1 Ch, 3 yrs.

Using the Bidding.Helper

Lookout Mountain Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Save 32% or more*

$ 61

per night

Choose

Bed choice available

NOTE that all PRICELINE bidding and PRICELINE EXPRESS offers are for double occupancy only, so the 'child' in your 2adults/1child is ignored... be certain to choose a room type that will accommodate the number of guests you will be having in the room.

Also, i'm currently seeing this offer at $68/nite, although i assume it's likely the same one.

With the above two comments noted, i'd agree with your guess of this one being the Clarion Inn Chattanooga.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you.  I'm aware of the Priceline rules.  This one said Bed Choice, which of course was extra for 2 beds, so it would be ok.  However, I am looking for a place with an indoor pool, so I will not be taking this offer.....I will keep looking.  Thanks, you can close this thread.

Identify Hotel -- Priceline Express - 2 1/2* Downtown Chattanooga 5/8-5/9

Can you help me identify this hotel?

Downtown Chattanooga Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Free Parking
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Business Center
Save 16% or more*
$ 82
per night
Choose

There is a bed choice and it says the $82 is with 1 King and a sofa bed.  It is $90 for 2 Queen beds.

Thanks!

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

Best guess would be Comfort Inn Downtown Lookout Mountain Chattanooga

However, I am looking for a place with an indoor pool

This would be very difficult since the majority of the lower rated hotels don't have indoor pools.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Ok, thanks.  i started to put it in the same thread, then wasn't sure...I will remember that in the future.

I understand what you are saying about lower rating hotels not having indoor pools.  Chattanooga must be the exception because the Red Roof Inn Plus has an indoor pool, the Chattanooga Choo Choo has an indoor pool, and the Ramada Ltd and Days Inn at Lookout Mountain both have indoor pools.

So, that said.....I would use the Priceline price your own, but again, no guarantees what it would be.  I like Comfort Inns, but since that particular one does not have an indoor pool, I am instead going to go with a deal I found on LMT.  It is the Ramada Ltd for $60.31.   Since we will only be there one night and at the hotel for a limited amount of time anyway, I can't see paying more than that!!  And, it gets fairly good reviews on TA.

Thank you for all your help!  I always start here with your links for Hotwire and Priceline and the Bidding Helper!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]