Priceline Hotel: Help ID Paris 5* Champs Elysees - Arc De Triomphe Area Hotel 5/27-5/31

ejg239
By ejg239,
in

Good evening,

I'm trying to figure out what hotel this is on PRICELINE EXPRESS.  I am new to the site, but I used the PRICELINE link from this forum to complete my search.

5 Star Hotel in Champs Elysees - Arc De Triomphe Area for $294/night

This deal saves 18% or more compared to similar hotels.

Star Rating: 5 Star

Guest Score: Rated 9.0 out of 10 (or higher)  — Guest Favorite

Guaranteed Amenities: Pets Allowed, Free Internet, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center

Check In: Wed May 27, 2015

Check Out: Sun May 31, 2015

Rooms: 1 Room — All rooms will accommodate Up to 2 adults

Choose Bed: 

$294 2 Double and 2 Queen Beds — Nonsmoking Superior Room
$341 King Bed — Nonsmoking Executive Room
$362 King Bed — Nonsmoking Room
$395 2 Double and 2 Queen Beds — Executive Room
$429 1 Bedroom Classic Suite — King Bed — Nonsmoking

Additional Mandatory Fee: $3.30 per person, per night is collected at the hotel.  $26.40 (EUR 26.40)

Thank you!

I'm also trying to figure out what this hotel might be...

5 Star Hotel in Opera Quarter West - Jardin des Tuileries Area for $317/night
This deal saves 16% or more compared to similar hotels.

Guest Score: Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)  — Guest Favorite

Guaranteed Amenities: Pets Allowed, Condo, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center

Choose Bed:
$317 Nonsmoking Superior Room

$317 1 Double Bed - Nonsmoking Room

$358 Nonsmoking Deluxe Room

$475 Nonsmoking Suite

$550 Queen or King Bed - Nonsmoking Suite

Additional Mandatory Fee: $3.30 per person, per night is collected at the hotel.  $26.40 (EUR 26.40) total.

Thank you!

5 Star Hotel in Champs Elysees - Arc De Triomphe Area for $294/night

Best guess would be Hotel Du Collectionneur Arc De Triomphe

5 Star Hotel in Opera Quarter West - Jardin des Tuileries Area for $317/night

Best guess would be Castille Paris

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Thanks for your help identifying those hotels.  Any clue what this one might be?

5 Star Hotel in Opera Quarter East - Louvre Museum Area for $287/night
This deal saves 22% or more compared to similar hotels.

Guest Score: Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)  — Guest Favorite

Guaranteed Amenities: Free Internet, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center

No Bed Choice Options

Additional Mandatory Fee: EUR 2.73 per person, per night is collected at the hotel.  $23.38 (EUR 21.84) total.

I'm not certain, but the Hotel Du Louvre would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for all your help!

Ultimately, I decided to book the "LPR" Rate (Local Promotional Rate Code) at the Renaissance Le Parc Trocadero.  It was 220 euros per night, VAT inclusive, with a guaranteed upgrade to a Garden View Room with 2 Twin Beds.  Plus, as a Marriott Rewards Platinum Member, I will get all the perks associated with such status (lounge access with breakfast for two served daily, free highest speed internet, etc.).  Although the location could be better for most of the tourist attractions, I think it makes the most sense for our stay.  It said "Almost Sold Out" when I booked, and now that room category isn't even showing up, so I must have reserved it just in time!

I realize I closed this thread with my decision, but I just noticed a different hotel appear on Priceline Express.  Any idea what this property might be?

5* Champs Elysees - Arc de Triomphe Hotel

Amenities: Free Internet, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center

Rated: 9+ out of 10

Bed Choice Available:
Queen or 2 Twins - Classic Room - $295.00

King or 2 Twins - Superior Room - $337.00

King or 2 Twins - Executive Room - $379.00

King or 2 Twins + Sofabed - Suite - $462.00

I was thinking hotel du collectionneur arc de triomphe, but the room category names don't match up.  Same with Hotel de Vigny.  Any clue what this might be?

I'd really love to get a room at the Prince de Galles Hotel at a discount.  It is 610 euros a night, though, on Starwood...and similarly priced across most OTAs.  Any idea how I might score a room here at even a slight discount?

Thanks!

The Hotel Napoleon Paris would be my best guess for this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Glad I asked. Not that much of a discount off the $359 rate on their website, and the rooms look pretty small - especially the classic rooms. I think the Renaissance I have booked is probably a better option.

I'm just curious, do you know what this Paris Hotel is?

5-Star

North of Champs Elysees - Arc de Triomphe

Free Internet, Pet Friendly, Restaurant(s), Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, roll-in shower

Reviews: 4 out of 5.0 on TripAdvisor

Any clue what it might be? I was thinking the Hotel du Collectionneur, but the "golf nearby" amenity and the few number hotwire reviews is making me uncertain....

I promise --this is the last one! Thanks for all your help.

By the way, the price is $230/night, $1058 total including taxes for 4 nights.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]