Priceline Hotel: NYC Sept 20-26,2015 2.5*+bidding advice wanted

Suncoast
By Suncoast,
in

We were in NYC back in March and have now booked our flights for Sept, we just couldn't get enough of NYC so decided to go back. Last time we used the priceline express deals and ended up with the Yotel for $145.00 a night. I realize this was in March but am wondering if we would be able to find a similar priced room and star level in Manhatton or will we have to go to Brooklyn? We've got time to find a room so I'm trying to come up with a strategy. Any assistance is welcome, we would like to stay within 3-4 blocks of the Subway system for ease of getting around. Thanks in advance!!

We were in NYC back in March... we used the priceline express deals and ended up with the Yotel for $145.00 a night.

It would be appreciated if you started to share all your wins with the board as you receive them so that the information can help others in a timely manner... if another user recently purchased a hotel for September 2015 would you be able to benefit from the information and want to know about it? :unsure:

Hotels in NYC, even at the 2.5* level, typically go for more than $145/nite in the Fall, but if you let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As far as zones we're good with any area south of Central park.  The Yotel deal we got in the spring was a spur of the moment purchase and I never thought to post the details here but I will definitely try and help others out in the future. :) we'd also be open to the Best Western Arena in Brooklyn but only that hotel so it's off of the bidding/express deal thinking.

To avoid any confusion, please list the zones you're willing to accept (by PRICELINE name) and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board (even for your spur of the moment purchases) OR thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]