Hotwire Hotel: 3* New York City (Madison Square Garden - Hell's Kitchen) Comfort Inn Times Square South Area

azn_popcorn
By azn_popcorn,
in

Hi,

Could you please help me identify the following hotels in NYC:

2.5 Stars

Dates: Aug19-21

Price: $165CAD/133US/night

Recommended:

Still gathering reviews

3.5 out of 5 in Tripadvisor

Amenities:

Free internet is all I see

I thought it could be Candlewood Suites but the TA star reviews don't match.

3.5 Stars

Dates: Aug 19-21

Price: 204CAD/165US/night

Recommended:

85% recommended

4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor

Amenities:

Smoke free rooms, fitness Center, restaurant, business Center, self service laundry, Internet access, accessible for visually impaired, accessible for hearing impaired, accessible for path travel

My guess would be The Belvedere Hotel

3 stars

Price: 193CAD/156US/night

Recommended:

70% recommended

3.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor

Amenities:

Restaurant, business Center, Internet access

My guess would be Wellington Hotel

Thanks,

Adding another of interest:

4 stars

Price: 194 CAD/157US/night

Recommended:

Still gathering reviews

4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor

Amenities:

Free internet, boutique hotel, fitness Center, business Center, self serve laundry

Thanks,

Hi,

Could anyone help me identify this PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal hotel for Aug 19-21.

4 Star ESB

Guest rating: 7+

There is no amenities listed.

$212CAD/174US/night

The only hotel I see on the priceline express hotel list for a 4* is Archer Hotel New York.

I would love to stay at this hotel if it is in fact this one.

Thanks,

John

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For the HOTWIRE hotels I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to each of these listings, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Also, what is it that you're looking for from this stay and what is your maximum budget (per nite before taxes/fees and in US Dollars)?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Thereuare!

I clicked on biddinghelper.com tool and these are the full amenities I see:

2.5* MSG-Hell's Kitchen (shows up as $136US/night)... free internet, internet access

3.5* TS-Theatre District (shows up as $166US/night)... Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

3* MTC (shows up as $158US/night)... Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

4* ESB (shows up as 158US/night)... Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

This will be my 2nd time in NYC and my GF's 1st time. We are here for sightseeing and only have 1.5 days to spend in NYC. after that, we go to NJ for her cousin's wedding. We are flexible in terms of location around TS area. Ideally, we would like to stay under $200CAD which is probably about $165US give or take. Free internet would be a bonus but is not totally neccessary as we can always hit up a starbucks or something in the area for internet.

I hope that helps.

Thanks and best regards,

John

Best guess/comments for each:

2.5* MSG-Hell's Kitchen (shows up as $136US/night)... free internet, internet access

--> no guess

3.5* TS-Theatre District (shows up as $166US/night)

--> Belvedere Hotel

3* MTC (shows up as $158US/night)... Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

--> Holiday Inn Midtown 57th or the Wellington Hotel

4* ESB (shows up as 158US/night)

--> Martha Washington

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]