Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square East) InterContinental Mark Hopkins

steelworksinc
By steelworksinc,
in

I am new here, found this site via USAToday.

I am looking at July 15-19

At hotwire, there are two Market Street -SoMa

One is $281 - 4.5 stars

Pet friendly / Indoor pool(s) / Fitness center / Pool(s)
Restaurant(s) / Business center / Internet access
Spa services / Accessible for visually impaired

Another one is $253 - 4 stars

Pet friendly / Smoke-free rooms / Fitness center
Restaurant(s) / Business center / Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired / Accessible for hearing impaired
Accessible path of travel

Any idea what are these hotels?

Also looking at Union Square East:

$219 - 4 stars

Pet friendly / Fitness center / Restaurant(s) / Business center /  Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired / Accessible for hearing impaired / Accessible path of travel / In-room accessibility

Thank you in advance

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For all hotels. I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process. Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page.

Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

South of Market - SoMa

$281 4.5 stars

Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

$253 4 stars

Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Union Square East

$219 4 stars

Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thank you again!

For the Market Street-SoMa-Moscone Center properties... best guess for the 4.5* would be the Intercontinental San Francisco and for the 4* it would be the Park Central Premier San Francisco.

For the USE property my guess would be the Park Central Premier San Francisco The Drake.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

so Park Central Premier San Fran could be both USE and SoMa...

No... my mistake with a copy/paste from my notes, sorry about that.

My guesses for the SoMa property stand 'as is'... my guess for the USE property would be The Drake.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]