Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) Loews Boston Hotel

sabrina2015
By sabrina2015,
in

4 1/2 * $253   FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

4 1/2*  $265    FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

4 *   $242      FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access

COPY AMENITIES

Was hoping one of these is Lowes.   

Thank you.

I searched for just the one nite and see the HOTWIRE offer below which i believe to be the Loews.

4 1/2*  $265    FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

... however, make sure it shows the Pet Friendly amenity as you don't want to confuse it with the first hotel you listed which is very similar but does not have a Pet Friendly amenity listed (as an aside, my guess for the first property would be the Hotel Commonwealth).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help (and please do confirm your check-out date when reporting your win or in your next post).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Note that one of those above does appear to be the Loews that you are looking for... did you move forward with that one?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were originally hoping for and are pleased with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

I don't have an account with Hotwire so there is nothing there but I can confirm from my search right before I chose the hotel because I thought the hotels may have changed in the past few days.  This list is from my reservation receipt.

Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower.

The short list when I was bidding was:  Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center.

It is trickier to use the short list as there is another Pet friendly hotel with similar amenities.  I don't think it had the Business Center.

I don't have an account with Hotwire so there is nothing there...

All the information needed is in your previous reply (thanks), but for future reference you can still view this information at HOTWIRE by using the 'Sign-in' link and on the left side you can view your purchase using 1) your email address and 2) last few digits of your credit card OR travel dates

It is trickier to use the short list as there is another Pet friendly hotel with similar amenities.

You can search as follows to always ensure you're seeing the complete list:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Thanks for the follow-up and have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]