Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Times Square - Theater District) Hyatt Times Square

MidCon
By MidCon,
in

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but the Hotel 35 Herald Square NYC seems to fit and that would be my best guess for this one.

Is there something in particular that you're looking for from this stay, as i'm seeing a 4* hotel for $155/nite on PRICELINE EXPRESS in the MTE zone which i'm guessing to be either The Lexington Hotel or The Hilton Manhattan East... as well as some other PRICELINE EXPRESS offers for less then $190 which may be better than the Wyndham Garden.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hmmm those hotels do look decent.

I'm looking for a clean hotel that's nice for the price in Manhattan without any history of bed bugs. I haven't stayed at the Wyndham Garden in LES yet but it gets really good Trip Advisor reviews. How do those others compare? (I've stayed at the Holiday Inn LES, Roosevelt ect)

I have not heard of bed bugs being a major issue in NYC for the last few years, and even when it was an issue, i think it was overblown. This is not to say that there were not real incidents of bed bugs, but it was getting to a point where anyone with a mosquito bite claimed it was the result of bed bugs, hotels were spreading rumors about competitor properties, guests were looking for free rooms on their next visit, etc, etc.

If you do want the Wyndham Garden Lower East Side i believe it is offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS for $182/nite.

I'm also seeing what looks to be the Ten15nyc which i'm not that familiar with, but it gets very good reviews and likely has a small refrigerator and microwave or kitchenette.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Ten15nyc looks really cool. Which one do you think is that?

Also we changed our dates to May 24-26. It looks like the prices are much better for these dates.

What do you think this is on Hotwire:

4.5 star - Times Square - Theater District $114

Free Internet

95% Hotwire reviews

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Do you also have High-Speed Internet in addition to the Free Internet amenity? You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]