Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center) The Westin Seattle

kyle3pod
By kyle3pod,
in

I see that this <dead link removed>, which I believe is the Silver Cloud Inn Stadium Hotel, is available on HOTWIRE for $158.  I also see that this hotel, which I believe is the Renaissance Seattle Hotel, is available on PRICELINE EXPRESS for $186.

Since, I'd like to stay in a 4* hotel in Pike Place should my priceline bidding go as follows?

$100:  Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center 4*

$105: add Kent 2 1/2*

$110: add North Seattle - Edmonds - Mountlake Terrace 2 1/2*

$115: add Bothell 3*

$120: add Everett North 3*

$125: add Everett South - Mukilteo 3*

$130: add Lynnwood 3*

$135: add Tukwila - Renton 3*

$140: add Bellevue South 3 1/2*

$145: add Redmond 3 1/2*

$150: add SeaTac Airport (SEA) 3 1/2*

$155: add Univ of Washington - Northgate 3 1/2*

Thanks for your help!

Are you using the HOTWIRE rate of the guessed Silver Cloud to set your maximum bid just below that price?

If so, note that the Silver Cloud Stadium is not located in PRICELINE's Pike Place zone (currently it's in PRICELINE's Pioneer Square zone), so there wouldn't really be any valid reason to use this price in determining your maximum bid.

Is the above what you're doing? Are you willing to stay at the Silver Cloud Stadium?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I was using the Hot.Wire's lowest Pike Place hotel as a basis for setting my bids.  I didn't realize that the Pike Place maps were so different on Hot.Wire and Price.line.  I would prefer to not be so far south (as Silver Cloud Inn is.)  Reading some of the other threads I learned that Pike Place was a preferred area, so that's why I was looking there on both sites.

Thanks.

Do you therefore want to increase your 4* PRICELINE bidding for the Pike Place zone to $185/nite?

Please confirm your maximum bid and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Using your ELEVEN re-bid zones i would bid as follows:

Select 4* Pike Place...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone4...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone5...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone6...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone7...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone8...

Bid $153, if rejected add re-bid zone9...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone10...

Bid $158, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* Pike Place and re-bid zone11...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $163, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $168, if rejected add re-bid zone4...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone5...

Bid $173, if rejected add re-bid zone6...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone7...

Bid $178, if rejected add re-bid zone8...

Bid $180, if rejected add re-bid zone9...

Bid $183, if rejected add re-bid zone10...

Bid $185

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]