Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orange County (Newport Beach) Hyatt Newport Beach

lukev
By lukev,
in

I am traveling to Orange County, more specifically Newport Beach, from 4/26 - 4/28 and am getting the following results for 4* and 5* hotels available for these dates:

4* Newport Beach area Hotel ($138/night)

- Pet Friendly

- Fitness Center

- Restaurant(s)

- Internet Access

- Tennis Nearby

- In-Room Accessibility

- Accessible Parking

- Airport Shuttle

- Pool(s)

- Business Center

- Golf Nearby

- Spa Services

- Accessible Bathroom

- Roll-In Shower

5* Newport Beach area Hotel ($165/night)

- Pet Friendly

- Fitness Center

- Restaurant(s)

- Internet Access

- Spa Services

- Accessible Bathroom

- Smoke-Free Rooms

- Pool(s)

- Business Center

- Golf Nearby

- In-Room Accessibility

- Accessible Parking

Any help you can offer me here is greatly appreciated.  I'm shooting for the Hyatt Regency Newport for the 4*, but am a bit nervous it may be The Fairmont.  I've stayed at The Fairmont and it wasn't bad, but would much rather stay at Hyatt Regency.  Thinking the 5* may be The Island Hotel, but uncertain.  Thanks, all.

Best guess for the 5* hotel would be the Island Hotel Newport Beach... for the 4* the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We can't see the hotel name either ;), so there are no guarantees... but i'm reasonably confidence in my guess(es).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with this new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]