Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Waterfront Area - Convention Center) Seaport Boston Hotel

Wyomingtraveler
By Wyomingtraveler,
in

Hey all

I am looking to book at room in Boston for Saturday October 3 - Sunday October 4 and then Sunday October 11 - Wednesday October 14. Just wondering when is a good time to buy on Hotwire.

For the first night I am looking for a room in "Waterfront Area - Convention Center area," I want something close to Black Falcon Cruise Port (leaving on a cruise that Sunday). I am finding a hotel that I believe is the Seaport Hotel for $275 for 3 people with the following amenities free internet, pet friendly, indoor pool, smoke free rooms, fitness center, pools, restaurants, and business center. If I were to get the Seaport I would be very happy with price, but wondering how early I should book this hotel. Also wondering about using Priceline, but of course I know that they only guarantee a room for 2 people, although I have gotten lucky enough to get room with 2 beds in the past. 

For the last 3 nights I am open to other areas of Boston to stay in and have yet to start looking at prices.

Thanks in advance for your replies

• 1 month later...

HI all

Looking to see anyone can help me to determine a hotel on Hotwire for 10/03/2015-10/04/2015 in Boston - Fanueil Hall - North End - Waterfront area for a 5* property for $272 for 3 people. The amenities listed on the Hotwire website are.

Pet friendly - Boutique hotel - Smoke-free rooms - Fitness center - Restaurant(s) - Business center - Self-service laundry - Internet access - Spa Services

Thanks

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (such as accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOT.WIRE or PRICE.LINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Here are the amenities I found at BiddingHelper.com.com 

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. It may be something else, but I'd guess a new amenity set and star rating for the Battery Wharf would be a possibility.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hey guys

I am new to posting on the board, but have looked at hotel lists in the past. In any event I just looked the hotel list for the Boston - Seaport/Convention area I only see 4* properties listed, but if you a search using the Priceline link you bid on 3* or 3.5* hotels.

Just wondering if anyone might know which hotels would fall under these lower star ratings. I am guessing that one might be the Residence Inn and based on my previous experience I gotten other Residence Inn locations by bidding on 3.5*, but of course know that might not be the case this go around.

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

The lists provide the hotels that have been reported to the board and are updated as new hotels are reported. Not all hotels on the retail side of the service necessarily participate on the discount side and star ratings across a particular chain may vary from location-to-location.

Sharing any prior wins as separate threads would be greatly appreciated.

Please share the date/s of travel, desired star rating, acceptable zones, desired budget and any other details for your upcoming stay and we would be happy to offer our thoughts.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Are you attending a conference/convention and therefore need to be in this zone... what are your plans/reason for this trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for all the replies.

We are trying to meet friends the night before a cruise. Our friends are staying at the Seaport Hotel, but paid over $325 for this property. I guess I might need to look elsewhere in the city for a hotel and then use public transportation to meet them for dinner at a seafood place near their hotel.

Do like the fact I can take public transportation to get close the hotels in that area for little or nothing.

If you search using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com you will see that the hotel in this zone for this nite are all currently $400+.

I would suggest booking elsewhere in the city (which is a more interesting area than the convention center zone) OR if your friend is willing to stay elsewhere book 2 rooms via PRICELINE / HOTWIRE and let your friend save some money too! ;)

If you let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept and your desired star rating and budget, we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

This is just a follow-up, as once again have tried to bid for hotel in this area. This time I did ry increases my bids up to $250. With no luck. I am finding a $275 4* hotel that Hotwire says someone recently booked and got the Seaport Hotel. Only problem is now our flight from MSP got changed and we won't be in until late. Just Wondering if should look at hotel near the airport, as we will most likely sleep-in. I am finding a 4* hotel on Hotwire near the BOS with the following

• Free Internet
  • Pet friendly
  • Airport shuttle
  • Smoke-free rooms
  • Fitness center
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business center
  • Accessibility
  • Accessible for visually impaired

Could this be the Hilton and if so what do you thingk about this hotel?

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Are you going on a cruise with your friends, meeting them before your cruise, or are meeting them before their cruise?

Here is what I get at Bidding.helper

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Best guess for this property would be a new amenity set for the Hyatt Boston Harbor.

The 'Silver Line' (it's more of a bus that follows an underground tunnel than an actual train) goes from the Airport and stops right near the Seaport hotel.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Hi all 

I finally decided to book the hotel for the night before our cruise out of Boston in October using the HOTWIRE link on this great site. 

I an event, as I thought I might I ended up with the Seaport Boston Hotel for the rate listed below. 

• Rate per night  $275.00 Nights
  • Tax recovery charges + fees $67.88
  • Hotwire total  $342.88

This rate is good, as the lowest rate at the  hotel's website is $249 not including taxes or fees. Also I had some credit with PayPal from selling some unwanted items on eBay, so I used this to pay for part of this hotel stay.

AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I am happy with hotel, as it the top rated hotel on Tripadvisor and also if I am correct I can use public transportation to get to this hotel for little or nothing. 

Now I am off to look at hotels for the 3 nights after our cruise. I think I am going to look in the Back Area

I booked this using the Hotwire link on this website.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I ws quoted close to $400 over the phone for this hotel, so I am happy.

Congrats on your success. :)

Quite a nice win for this Boston property and glad you are looking forward to your stay.

Please start a new thread for the additional Boston dates and we would be happy to offer our thoughts on that stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]