Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying 3 star Los Angeles (Santa Monica)

SoapGal1
By SoapGal1,
in

I looked up the amenities on the easy view for Hotwire:

Free parking, Free internet, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessibility for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, accessible parking.

It's a 3 star and is showing $200.00 on the hotwire easy view.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, of note:

There is a 3 star for Santa Monica listed on the Hotwire site for $ 196.00.

Amenities are: 100% recommended, top rated, free parking, free internet, fitness center, business center, restaurant, accessible for visually impaired, hearing impaired, accessible path of travel.

Sounds like these are the same.

I'm guessing these are the same hotels but you're not seeing the full amenity set in the 'regular' HOTWIRE tab since you need to make a few extra clicks to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set.

For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
As far as the offer above, i don't have any insight into this one, but with only 5 reviews by previous HOTWIRE guess i suspect it's a new hotel recently added to the system OR a hotel that has been recently upgraded/downgraded.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]