Hotwire Hotel: 2* Hurricane - La Verkin Super 8 Hurricane Zion National Park

Krusty
By Krusty,
in

I don't believe this is the Super 8.. the Rodeway or Comfort Inn Zion would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

If you landed the Super 8 i think we are either seeing different properties on our search or the offer changed between the time posted and the time you made your purchase.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You may be right, I think there was a second listing for a few dollars more.

I not sure where you wanted me to copy the amenities from in My Account.  Perhaps this is what you wanted after selecting the hotel from the Trips tab?

About The Hotel

Property Location
Located in Hurricane, Super 8 Hurricane Zion National Park is close to Pah Tempe Hot Springs and Sky Mountain Golf Course. This motel is within the vicinity of Mollie's Nipple and Quail Creek State Park.

Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and you can also request cribs/infant beds.
Hotel Amenities

Free breakfast
    Free Internet
    Pool(s)
    Self-service laundry

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]