Priceline Hotel: 3* Empire State Buildig area $169,00

allancavalcante
By allancavalcante,
in

Hello,

Can you help me to identify a Priceline Express 3* at Empire State Building area?

Priceline Express Deal $169/night

Amenites: Free internet, Fitness Center and busiess center.

guest ratig: 8+

I supose it is Hotel 373 fifth avenue.

What do you Think?

Do u think i should pick this deal or try to name my own price?

I want a 3 to 4 stars 150 to 180 dolars in TS, MTE, MTW, CPS, MSG OR ESB.

Thanks,

Allan

I agree with your guess of the Hotel 373 Fifth Avenue.

Whether to take this PRICELINE EXPRESS depends how much you want to try to target this specific property vs. how happy you would be with any hotel within the zones that you including in your bidding.

If you do decide to move forward bidding, let us know if you are willing to pay more for a 4* vs. a 3.5* vs. a 3* OR if your goal is the least expensive 3* or better, and what your maximum bid is at each star level, and we can suggest a bidding strategy for you to follow.

I will add that currently most 3* and higher hotels are somewhat more expensive than this one, so i wouldn't sit on your decision too long, as if this one disappears, there aren't too many other options within your budget.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

As requested above, when PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your plans, it would be appreciated if you used our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hope you had a good trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]