Bidding on two rooms

witneys8
By witneys8,
in

I have a larger family and will require two rooms through hotwire if I wish to go ahead and make a bid.  My question is has anyone on here ever bid on two rooms and then had any problems getting connecting rooms, or at the very least side by side rooms?  I don't want half of my family at one end of the hotel and the other half at the other end. :)  Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It's no guarantee that you'll get connecting rooms even if someone else has been able to get their request honored in the past. I'm sure that the hotel will do everything they can to help you, but a lot will have to do with occupancy levels and what is available at the time of check-in.

What you can do after you booked it is that you mail/phone the property and ask them for connecting rooms. But they might not be able to honor your request for various reasons.

Let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Ps. You know that you don't bid on HOTWIRE, all inventory are sold to firm rates.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]