Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Brooklyn) Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel

Traveller 2013
By Traveller 2013,
in

When bidding on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose.

As the Dylan hotel is 3.5* rated and in the ESB zone, this would be a possibility when bidding 3.5* in this zone.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome for this one nite, but sorry you weren't able to add any additional nites.

Do you still need additional nite(s) in NYC OR will you only stay at a hotel for one nite given your attempt to extend the stay was turned down? Is this part of the same trip as your previous Priceline NYC thread? (if this completes your nites in NYC please let us know and we will merge the two threads, if you're still looking for additional nites please add the dates to your previous thread and we will continue the discussion there for the additional nites you need)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That's right!

I'm still looking for additional nights.

As I perceived, the prices are not the same. One day is cheaper, the other day is quite more expensive.

I'm going to NY on April 11. I don't know why, but on this date, the Sheraton Brooklyn is not available to reservations.

I'm leaving NY on April 18.

Please add the dates you still need to your other priceline NYC thread and we can continue the discussion there (although you may want to start an additional topic for the nite of April 17th as it looks like that will be an additional purchase that would need to be separate from the still needed April 11-16 dates)

Thanks.

I meant to add the dates of 4/11-4/16 to your previous thread (and continue the discussion for these nites in that thread) and a NEW TOPIC for the nite of 4/17 (where we will continue the discussion for this nite).

This will help keep the board better organized and enable the topic title of each to reflect the ultimate purchase for those dates.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]