Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (Crystal City - Reagan National Airport DCA) Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport

PET93720
By PET93720,
in

Please help me to identify this hotel. It shows up on Hotwire's Site and the Bidding Helper website for $113/night for 2A0C, arrive 5/01 depart 5/10. From looking at your hotel list, the amenities seem to match the Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport. Would you agree?

Amenities:

Per H/W Hotel Link: Free Internet, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, Business Center, Self Service Laundry

Per Bidding Helper Full Amenities: Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility

Any help/advice you can provide will be greatly appreciated. FWIW.  I don't see the self service laundry listed in the amenities shown on your hotel list

You were 100% correct. I guess Hotwire raised the star rating on the Radisson from 3* to 3.5*. It will be interesting to see the hotel because the Radissons I have stayed at in the past would not rate 3.5.

Bid Info per night:

Room:          $111.00

Taxes/Fees      20.29

Total Nightly  $131.29

Amenities:

Per Hotwire: Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Per Bidding Helper: Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility

FWIW, The rate on Radisson's website was $171.22 per night for this stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]