Priceline Hotel: Bidding for a family of 4

PMLM
By PMLM,
in

I will be bidding on the next few days for a hotel in the Orlando area (of couse using your link).

My question has always been this...no matter where you're staying or which hotel it is: If you are bidding or even using the express deals, how do you know that you will get 2 beds? From past experiences, I've only received rooms with one bed, so if is this the case when bidding for a room for 4, how can I gaurantee to get 2 beds?

Thanks!

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request. While hotels in Orlando have a much higher percentage of rooms that can accommodations families (vs. a location like NYC or Chicago) so your chances of the hotel being able to accommodate your needs are higher, it's still a risk you'll need to decide if you're willing to accept.

If this is not a risk you're willing to accept, PRICELINE EXPRESS (where the listing shows a 'Bed Choice' option and one of the options shows accommodations that will work for your family) or HOTWIRE would still be an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Once you're ready to proceed let us know the dates of your stay and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

PS- please also follow-up your previous Car Rental thread with whatever you ended up doing for that rental. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]