Hotwire Hotel: 5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile Area - River North) The Langham Chicago

kirikara
By kirikara,
in

Hi, looking for a last minute stay in chicago.

The only hotel listed in Chicago Water tower is the Peninsula but that seems unlikely..

Here is the full list of amenities:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services

Is this the peninsula or something else?

$215 for tomorrow night

We also have the 5* star option in River north for $200 which I am guessing is the langham.

: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa servic

Thanks!

The Ritz Carlton would be my best guess for this 5* Water Tower (and a slight chance of the Peninsula)

I'd agree with your guess of The Langham for the River North property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Went for the safest option , since I did not like the Ritz. 

The Langham looks awesome and that is what we got! 

I used , of course, the HOTWIRE booking links on this site.

We will probably be stoppping by Pierrot Gourmet for breakfast at the Peninsula.. unless the Langham has a better option.

I just want great croissants!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]