Hotwire Hotel: 3* Auburn Hills - Lake Orion

letsgosomewhere
By letsgosomewhere,
in

$89

no reviews

Amenities Include: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center and more

BiddingHelper says:

FULL AMENITIES:

Free parking

Free breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness center,

Self-service laundry,

Internet access,

Kitchenette,

Accessible for visually impaired,

Accessible for hearing impaired,

Accessible path of travel,

In-room accessibility,

Accessible bathroom,

Accessible parking,

Roll-in shower

looking at a stay of 3/27-3/31

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Auburn Hills, upgraded to 3* (was last reported at 2.5*) with a slightly different amenity set.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

seeing how the hawthorn suites once had a HOTWIRE rating, and this place, doesn't do you still guess hawthorn?  there is a 4/5 travel advisor ranking, making me think it's the hilton or the plaza.  is hilton even part of the hotwire hot rates group of hotels?

have you seen any deals on the hyatt place in this area of michigan?  trying to lock down a deal there for my trip

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page asking that you do the same)

Sometimes (but not always) when HOTWIRE upgrades a property they will reset the user reviews / percent recommendation since the user's review/perception may be different based upon their expectations based upon the star rating (ie- at a 3* hotel i may have a bad review if i was expecting a 5* experience... yet the same stay might have positive things to say if i was expecting a 1* service).

With the above noted, i agree with the guess of the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Auburn Hills.

You can see all hotels reported to the board in the Hotwire Hotel List (or the equivalent Priceline Hotel List)

What is your maximum bid per nite for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i bid on a 3 star at priceline with a price of $100 a night for the same stay and got rejected.  i'm really just looking for a deal on the hyatt place, saw on yelp they use to offer rooms on hotwire and dropped by here.  i found a deal on the radisson, kinglsey for $70 a night for my trip but want to stay at the hyatt this time around.

also thanks for the list, i didn't know it existed.  the wyngate by wyndam you have listed closed.  i think they turned it into a sonesta or extended stay america

Thanks for closing this thread with your decision.

Stop by in the future when your plans are a bit more flexible and you may be a 'convert' in the future, looking more for a 'deal' than necessarily a deal at a specific property.

When PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs, please book thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Have a good trip.

PS- looks like the Wingate by Wyndham became a Hampton Inn and we have updated the Hotel List accordingly, thanks for letting us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]