Orlando / Jan 2016

rbfilho
By rbfilho,
in

Hello Everyone

I'm planning to run the Disney marathon in Orlando in Jan 16.

Since i still have 10 months to plan this trip, i would like to know when it's the best time to bid for a hotel near Disney (i know that Disney resorts are prohibited this specific time of the year) and i really would like a hotel near the park.

The registration for the race opens in July and as soon as i get confirmation that i've been accepted, i will buy the plane tickets to Orlando and book the hotel.

I would like opinions on when to reserve the hotel and which location is the best. I checked hotwire today and i saw hotels in Lake Buena Vista for $47/night, BUT, it's doesn't have free parking and it also charges a $15,00 resort fee for room / night. This can increase the rate a lot and that's why i would really appreciate some help on this issue.

Like i said, i still have 10 months to plan this trip, so, with your help, i think i can find some good deals and complete this challenge.

Thanks so much for your help.

Ruy

The board will be happy to help you.

Let us know when you are confirmed for the marathon and the flight and we'll take a look at this. Inventory/prices change all the time so it's better to do this when everything is firm with your flight etc.

We have plenty of time to deal with this. Orlando isn't busy after the Christmas holiday.

You know that you can buy discounted Disney tickets when running the marathon.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]