Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Quebec (Downtown) Best Western City Centre

TobanTraveller
By TobanTraveller,
in

Are you on the US version of HOTWIRE or are you searching for more than the default 2adults/0children?

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. I do see a 3.5* but that is priced $47 and got additional amenities. Have you posted in $CAN?

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price in $USD.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

So I did put the quote forward in Canadian dollars (I'm from Manitoba). I would bet that this would be the same hotel given the exchange rate. I booked for one person. As requested the amenities are :FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking and the price is $47 USD.

Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

I'm sorry to say that a 3.5* property with this amenity combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

But a guess would be that BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville is upgraded to 3.5* or LHotel du Capitole would be a possibility.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Good call Yellowdog,

The Best Western was upgraded on Hotwire. It shows up on the Standard Rate Hotel Tab as  3.5 hotel. So I booked it through you at $60 CDN or $47 US. Before I did I tried to get lower through Priceline using the way you taught me to include other areas and raising my bid by $5.00 each time ( I started at Downdtown at $42CDN and then added Beauport, Boischatel, Charlesbourg, and Ancienne Lorette to the max of $56 for a 3.5 hotel). They didn't bite. The Best Western will be a good spot for my stay. Thanks Yelllowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]