Hotwire Hotel: Hotel in Boston

Sali
By Sali,
in

Hi,

I'm new to this community and still have to find my way around. So if the answer to my question was normally easy to find, please excuse.

I want to fly to Boston with my family in May and am watching prices on Hotwire constantly. As I know exactly in which area I want to stay, I usually watch Faneuil Hall - North End - Waterfront Area.

I would like the Marriott Long Wharf or the Boston Harbor Hotel and am hoping for a lucky hot deal (by the way: 230 dollars per night - is that realistic?).

Today there are suddenly two 5 star hotels but I thought there was only one in this area.

Can you help me with an explanation?

Thank you,

Sali

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please provide the date/s of travel and we would be happy to take a look and try to research. Also, how many rooms/adults/children are you searching for?

If you are seeing a listing within your budget on HOTWIRE, please provide the star rating, full list of amenities (click on the listing, click "book now", then "see all amenities") , zone and price per night (in USD$, before taxes/fees.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you!

Ah yes, I should have done that .... sorry. Due to the time difference to Germany I have just read your answer and when I checked back to Hotwire, the two hotels were not longer on the list. But as far as I remember they both had the same amenities (business and fitness center, spa, Internet, smoke-free, restaurants, pet-friendly) except for one having an indoor pool, which must be the Boston Harbor Hotel. I just wonder what the other one could be. But I'm pretty sure they will pop up again the next days.

Our travel time will be May, 27th to 30th and we are a party of two adults and two children (0 and 5).

Sali

• 2 weeks later...

Rustyb

Welcome to BetterBidding and thanx for your post.

Can you please post your booking in a separate topic so it can appear in board's Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. Please include, date(s) for your stay, price paid/night before tax/fee's, star rating, name of hotel and the zone. And also please list the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel.

Thanx for using boards HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links!

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]