Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Vietnam (Da Nang) Furama Resort Danang

dodo13
By dodo13,
in

Please help id a Da Nang 4.5 star Hotel with the following amenities: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower. Reservation for 2 adults, 2 kids, dates May 10 to May 13 (3 nights), rate per night $168.

Any help is Kindly appreciated, and of course I started my search through the Hotwire link from this forum.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any insight into this one... i did see the Furama Resort Danan, but it doesn't look like they server a complimentary breakfast.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Using the Hot.wire search link from this forum (including an extra $10 discount!) I ran into this 4.5 star hotel in Da Nang, Vietnam.

Reservation details, May 11 (2 nights), 2 adults and 2 kids of 12 years old, 1 room. Full set of amenities: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

Will let know if I have a confirmation of the room type. Feels like a great rate for this upscale beach property.

Update on this topic.

Apparently there is a mismatch between definitions of childs on Hotwire (2-17 yrs), and the definition of Vietnam hotels (0-11 yrs), this hotel and my win in Hue have offered a room with only one king for the four of us as kids need to sleep in the existing bedding.... Discussing now with Hotwire and the hotels.

Suggestions are welcome.

I have contacted Hotwire Customer Service and they where most helpful. They called the hotel but hotel insisted on having an extra pay for extra beds whereas Hotwire guarantees the number of beds for the number of persons you book.

In the end Hotwire proposed to refund my money which suited me fine as I didnot want to go to the furuma resort no more. Plus for Hotwire as they acted customer friendly / oriented and quickly. Topic can be closed.

Glad to hear the issue was resolved to your satisfaction and you're pleased with the way that HOTWIRE handled the situation.

If you'd like help with a replacement hotel for this trip feel free to start a NEW TOPIC... or if you decide to book a 'known' hotel please do so thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]