Hotwire Hotel: Help Uncloaking 4-star Phoenix (Central)

MilwMom
By MilwMom,
in

Hello, and thanks for any help identifying this property. Original rate of $316. Tripadvisor rating 4 out of 5, Hotwire 80% recommend.

Feature Set:

Free Parking

Resort

Pet Friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry

Internet access

I really appreciate this site and forum! As always, booking through your link :)

Thanks again.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

If you see:

Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

This may be the Pointe Hilton at Squaw Peak.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Aha! That's a cool tool, Aaron! It brings up the amenity list you thought it would. Most rooms at that property are in the $260 rack range -- But they do have villas at $320 or so. If Hotwire shows an original price of $319, would it mean the booking is for a room retailing at that price?

If it is Hilton Squaw Peak, you've really saved me this time. I don't really want to celebrate my 55th birthday at a water park!

The "retail price" listed is not the retail price of the underlying property, but an average of "comparable" retail rates for your dates in the area. It's not an indicator of a particular property.

Are there any other listings of interest in the areas nearby?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks Aaron -- looking at 4.5-star Phoenix (Glendale South - Litchfield Park) at $131 with:

Resort

Pet Friendly

Fitness Center

Pools

Restaurant

Internet

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Better bidding adds tennis nearby, spa services 95% TA recommend, $20/day resort fee.

I don't see any 4.5-star hotels in the Glendale or Litchfield hotel lists. Any inkling what this might be? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]