Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square West) Serrano San Francisco, a Kimpton Hotel

Adam81980
By Adam81980,
in

Won this on PRICELINE EXPRESS. Not quite the 4-Star I was expecting? After reviewing Trip Advisor, I find It is a boutique hotel. Appears to be very old and have very small, antique like rooms?

Also, it was revealed after booking that there is a mandatory $22 per night resort fee. I hate it when this happens on Priceline!!

Not happy with my win for the product I'm getting. Would have rather paid the same price to stay at a Hamtpon Inn or Courtyard.

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with this purchase... feel free to ask the board for help before your next opaque purchase as we can often take a guess as to which hotel it is that may be offered.

Although i have not experience with this specific property i will add that Kimpton has an excellent reputation in the hotel industy and their properties typically get great reviews..

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the win. 

This property does get excellent reviews and hopefully the result will be better-than-expected. Plus, free wine social hour at night since this is a Kimpton.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing before purchase?

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Sorry but I have an additional question for you.

The amenities that you listed, were did you get this from. Because it doesn't look like the typical amenities that we see before the purchase in PRICELINE EXPRESS listing, and often the amenities on the confirmation page will be a little different from those that are shown before your purchase.

Do you recall if the set with amenities was: Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Fitness, Business.

Thanx in advance.

Yellowdog.

I'm sorry! This is my first time using this website and I wasn't familiar with posting guidelines.

I won this hotel a week before posting. After I took the deal, the offer disappeared from the PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals for my dates and I was unable to go back and find the amenities to list on this thread. For the listed amenities, I posted the ones listed for the Serrano Hotel on Priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]