Hotwire Hotel: 4* Miami (Coral Gables - Coconut Grove) Mayfair Hotel

Frederml
By Frederml,
in

I've (so far) been unsuccessful in booking booking a 4* hotel on priceline for the Miami area in late March.  I'm seeing a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for a 4* in Coconut Grove for $348/night and one of the amenities is Pets Allowed.  Does this help anyone identify the hotel for me?

Amenities are:

Free Internet

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Thanks for your help...

I'm bouncing back and forth between priceline and hotwire, trying to find a good deal on a 4* or better in the Miami area, preferably Coconut Grove/Coral Gables.  Hotwire has hotel for $356/night with these amenities.  It says it is "still gathering reviews", so I am wondering if it is a new hotel to Hotwire?

Here are the amenities:

Free parking

Suite

Pool(s)

Business Center

Free internet

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Internet access

Tennis nearby

Spa services

Accessible for hearing impaired, visually impaired,

Accessible path of travel, parking, bathroom

In-room accessibility

Roll-in shower

I think that's it...  Any thoughts on what hotel this could be?

Thanks!

Please first provide a follow-up for your prior Orlando Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listings.)

Additionally, please keep all posts for this stay within this thread, then we will switch the thread to the appropriate forum after a purchase is made.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you for closing your previous thread. Always close your threads with whatever you decide to do for the stay (even if you don't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book a regular rate hotel, sleep in a friends couch, etc) as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For help with this this Miami trip please post the dates of your stay so we can replicate your search and dig deeper into these offers.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 4* PRICELINE EXPRESS listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board.

I'm seeing a 4* in the Coconut Grove area w/Suite, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. 

If this is the same amenity set you are seeing, I'd guess the Biltmore would be a possibility.

After a frustrating bidding/rebidding session on priceline and watching the rate on hotwire go up over the last few days, I sucked it up and booked a 4* in Coral Gables-Coconut Grove on Hotwire for $399/night.

Amenities were:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Boutique hotel

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness centerPool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Tennis nearby

Spa services

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Thanks,

Malou

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]