Vegas hotel room(s) for 7 people

ENOTTY
By ENOTTY,
in

Hi, I'm looking to get lodging in Las Vegas, staying June 5-6, for a group of 7 people and save money. We're planning to share beds (2 to a bed, maybe 3 for a king). Our budget is about $120/night, or $100/night with resort fees (maybe higher for more stars). I'm wondering what options we have, and whether Hotwire or Priceline can be used for a group of this size.

So far, I've looked at condo rentals that have 2 bedroom suites (Wyndham Grand Desert, etc).

I was thinking about 2 rooms on Price.line or Hot.wire. But it seems like all of Priceline's rooms are meant for double occupancy, so Priceline might give us a room with one king/queen room (which would sleep 2-3), but we would prefer two twin/queens (which would sleep 4).

At least with Hot.wire, I can select a suite, but even then, the number of people each room can sleep is nebulous. Additionally, the more people I add, the further away we get from the really good deals ($109 for a five star in north strip).

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Hot.wire will guarantee sleeping accommodations for the number of guests you include in your search. While this often means two beds, the 'second bed' could be a pullout sofabed, rollaway brought into the room, etc. As well, keep in mind that many Las Vegas hotels (especially at the higher end) now charge more for rooms with two beds or for more than double occupancy.

... the further away we get from the really good deals ($109 for a five star in north strip).

It's not clear from your post... do you consider a 5* for $109/nite to be a good deal OR is that the deal you're seeing and you consider this to be far from a good deal? If you search for 2rooms/4adults/4children the 5* Strip North property still shows for ~$109/nite, but if you are all adults, that would need to be something that you're comfortable booking (and not have everyone show up at the front desk during check-in)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts/questions and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

do you consider a 5* for $109/nite to be a good deal OR is that the deal you're seeing and you consider this to be far from a good deal?

I consider this to be a good deal* and would probably jump on the rate immediately if I felt comfortable ensuring all 7 of us had a spot on a bed or couch.

I'll run the 4 adults / 4 children idea by my group and see what they say. When we book a room saying we have 4 adults and 4 kids, do the hotels try to accommodate that by giving a two-bed room, assuming that the two adults stay on one bed and the two kids stay on the other bed?

* I'm planning to stay longer (myself, without the group) in Vegas for the Saturday and Sunday night, and might jump on this deal for myself. It's probably the Trump hotel isn't it?

As many hotels charge more for more than double occupancy when reservations are made thru traditional booking channels, it is not uncommon to see higher rates when booking for more than double occupancy thru HOTWIRE as well. You don't see the higher rates thru PRICELINE since all of their rooms are only for guaranteed for double occupancy.

Please confirm the complete list of amenities for the $109 listing and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID. You may need to click on the listing, then click on "book now", then "see all amenities" to see all amenities.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

5* North Strip $89/night + resort fee of $32.48 per night (6/6-6/8), 90% recommended

Free parking, Free Internet, Spa services, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]